This course aims to provide trainees a deeper understanding of planning of a digital marketing campaign and the role of various digital channels in achieving that goal through integrated marketing communication. It starts by building a foundation through digital marketing strategy and helps trainees to acquire a set of concepts and tools to digitally create, distribute and promote products and services.
Whether you are a business owner, a freelancer, a job seeker, a working professional, a student, or a housewife, this course is for you. If you have a smartphone or a computer, chances are that you already know and use the internet. It only makes sense that you also learn the art of promoting yourself or your business and start making money from the internet. If that sounds like a good idea, this course will help you understand digital marketing and how you can get started as a beginner and become a pro at digital marketing and start earning online or grow your business.
What you will learn
After completing this course, a trainee will be able to:
- Understand the importance of Communication in Digital Marketing
- Develop Digital Marketing Strategy
- Understand the Basics of Content and its significance in Digital Marketing
- Do Social Media Marketing on platform like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Do Search Engine Marketing using Google Ads
- Do Email Marketing on MailChimp
- Understand the Importance of Analytics in Digital Marketing and how to analyze data
- Find Digital Marketing related jobs