Graphic Design, also known as communication design, is the art and practice of planning and projecting ideas and experiences with visual and textual content. This course is focused on both theoretical and practical parts. The aim of the course is to develop design sense in trainees by the help of theoretical concepts and practice.
The focus of practical part will be on designing software e.g. Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Different exercises related to online market requirements will be assigned to the trainees. So that they can work professionally in online market.
What you will learn
After completing this course, trainees will be able to:-
- Present ideas\illustrations using the basic concepts of Design.
- Develop basic sense of Graphic Designing with the help of both theory and practice.
- Implement the basic concepts of Graphic Design in freelancing projects.
- Professionally use the graphics software such as Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Identify the important commercial jobs of Graphic Designer.
- Perform various graphic designing jobs such as designing logos, posters, billboards, calendars, web pages and infographics etc.
- Earn through performing the above said tasks in online market.
- Fulfill the requirements of online market in reference to freelancing as a Graphic Designer.