The course will enable participants to setup and customize QuickBooks application, understand the accounting concepts associated with the application and be able to setup, organize and use different course available in the application. After completing this course, trainees will be able to handle customers, vendors, assets, and inventory and fully benefit from different functionality of the system. They will be able to use available reports and create new ones. Also, they will be able to participate in QuickBooks online jobs.
What you will learn
After completing this course, a trainee will be able to:
- Setup and customize QuickBooks application
- Create and back up a company’s QuickBooks file
- Add banking information, credit cards, and historical data to the chart of accounts.
- Setup, organize and use different modules available in the application
- Handle customers, vendors, assets, inventory and fully benefit from different functionality of the system
- Explore the day-to-day operations that keep a business running
- Use available reports and create new ones
- Participate in QuickBooks online jobs