Search Engine Optimization (SEO) empowers a business to rank higher in search engine results which helps in reaching a wider audience. Humans are inquisitive in nature and they search for answers all the time. This was made easier with the advent of technology and Google has become the go-to search engine for Billions of people all around the world. This can be achieved by understanding how Google search engine works and how it ranks websites. This course is the key to understand one of the most important skills in Digital Marketing. If businesses can learn to rank their websites on Google, then they can literally expect millions of visitors to their website with millions of opportunities to get leads and sales.
This course is in line with international curriculum standards. In this course, you will learn about what Google and Bing are, how search works, how do Search Engines rank websites, why Google is the ultimate search engine, what does it take to be a favorite in Google’s algorithm, how can you rank high for your targeted keywords, which tools and techniques do you need to outrank your competitors. In this course, you will also learn how to optimize your content and websites to rank high in those search engines, how to use tools to perform SEO, and how to run an SEO project successfully. The course is based on hands-on exercises with detailed video lectures, MCQs, and reference learning material for detailed review.
After completion of this course students will be able to:
- Use the Google Search engine efficiently.
- Practice different steps to do efficient keyword research.
- Utilize keywords with your unique content.
- Plan SEO activities based on how search engines rank websites. Change the existing structure of a website to rank it higher in search results.
- Create a better marketing strategy for any product or service keeping in mind the importance of SEO.
- Perform On-page Optimization to rank the website higher in Google search results.
- Integrate some on-page factors like Sitemap, Robots.txt, and Schema.
- Configure important tools like Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
- Implement different on-page factors on a WordPress website using the necessitating plugin, called The Yoast SEO plugin.
- Perform Off-page Optimization, also called Link Building.
- Perform Video, Social Media, and AppStore SEO according to the latest trends and techniques.
- Apply advanced techniques that will make the websites rank better than competitors.
- Use some of the most important tools for SEO.
- Manage a complete SEO project.
- Acquire online SEO-related projects on different freelancing platforms.
- Perform competitor analysis.
- Create SEO Project Performance report.